The Conference Board— West Coast Conference
December 10, 2018 - December 11, 2018
The Conference Board is set to host the West Coast Conference at the Wells Fargo Conference Center in San Francisco, CA from December 10-11, 2018.
In the spirit of diversity this event will feature success from a wide range of organizations and practitioners from diverse backgrounds. It will deliver the knowledge and insights you need to make a difference to your organization and in the lives of your employees. But it will also address the culture of organizations, identify and explore effective D&I practice and link these to the needs and results of the business.
The agenda will address issues such as:
- Generational difference in the workplace
- Creating a culture that recognizes, respects and celebrates difference
- Addressing unconscious bias
- Addressing toxic workplaces – how to put an end to bullying and harassment
- Showing courage and taking a stand
- Getting executive by in for your organization
- Creating common ground in face of division
For more information and to register for this event please visit: conference-board.org/conferences